Read more »
Formiga de Seda is a wine with a straw yellow color with golden reflections, clean and bright. It has a complex aroma, with notes of sweet ripe fruits with light hints of citrus and smoke. On the palate it is silky, fatty, unctuous, persistent, and with a tasty, fresh, balanced and elegant ending.
- Grenache blanc (80%)
- Viognier (20%)
SILVER · Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2017
Alcohol content: 14,45% (by vol.)
Serving temperature: 10 – 12 °C.
- Position: horizontal
- Light: better in dark place
- Temperature: constant, between 12 and 16 °C
- Humidity: between 70% and 80%
- Ventilation: well aired
- Odours: better avoiding them
- Vibration: better without vibrations
- Optimum time of storage: up to 2 years